domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

THE ERVELY BROTHERS ALL I HAVE IS DREAM

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM Enviar letra a un amigo Imprimir letra Dream dream dream dream dream dream dream When i want you In my arms When i want you And all your charms Whenever i want you all i have to do Is dream... When i feel blue In the night And i need you to hold me tight Whenever i want you All i have to do is dream... I can make you mine Taste your lips of wine Any time Night or day Only trouble is Gee whiz Im dreamin my life away I need you so That i could die I love you so And that is why Whenever i want you all i have to do is dream... I cand make you mine Taste your lips of wine Any time Night or day Only trouble is Gee whiz Im dreamin my life away I need you so That i could die I love you so And that is why Whenever i want you all i have to do is dream... Fuente: musica.com

No hay comentarios: